Social Icons

Pages

Get Free Fscebook Likes 1000+

How To:

1.Click "GET THE CODE HERE" button.

2.Copy and Paste the address Bar code and Click "Play".

3.Add your page and enjoy 1000 likes.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Deepika: I don’t give importance to Rs 100 crore club


Deepika Padukone oficially entered the 100 crore club with two of her films this year, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Race 2. But the actress says it does not  attach much significance.

Race 2 was a huge hit and had a great opening at the box office and Deepika’s 2013 took off in awesome style. Her latest movie with her ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor also did great at the Box Office and has become one of India’s top grossing movies.



“It feels good when your films do good business and is appreciated by everyone. It is an added bonus. But I don’t give importance to Rs 100 crore club. I continue to focus on my work and do better. But what if a film earns money but the film is not good… I feel all good films should do well,” Deepika told PTI in an interview.

“It feels good when films like ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, ‘Barfi’ and others do well. One should not categorise the success of films genre wise, like only action or masala films will do well. All good films will do well,” she said.

Her previous three films, ‘Cocktail’, ‘Race 2′ and ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ got tremendous response from the audience and were superhit commercially but she says she does not review them.

“I don’t sit and analyse about the films I do. It feels good that my films have been liked by the audience,” she said. “I work on a film if I feel excited and If I know I will enjoy being part of the project. I have not changed my approach to work,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text